- 500g lentils, boiled
- 200g spinach
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 20 Sparta Delicatessen Kalamon olives, pitted and sliced
- 8 Sparta Delicatessen sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, coarsely
- 2 tsp pine nut
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Eladin
- 3 tbsp Sparta Delicatessen balsamic vinegar
1. Rinse the lentils well and drain. Place them in a pot and cover with water. Add a pinch of salt and 2 bay leaves. You will know they are cooked if they still retain a slight tooth – al dente!
2. Place lentils, spinach, yellow peppers, olives, parsley, olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a bowl and mix well.
3. Serve the salad in a bowl and sprinkle with pine nuts.