- 1200g veal, cut into small pieces-bites
- 50ml Sparta Gold extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large onions, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 cans of beer
- 150ml water
- 6 large red apples
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Heat the Sparta Gold olive oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Sauté the pieces of meat, until well and evenly brown.
2. Add onions and carrots. Mix well and pour honey. Cook for 1 minute and add the beer, water, salt and pepper.
3. Once the mixture comes to a boil, lower temperature, cover and cook for about 75′-90′.
4. Peel the apples, cut into medium pieces and add to the pot. Gently shake the pot and continue cooking for about 20’, until tender but not melted. Check seasonings and serve.