- 3 pork fillets, 250gr each, cut in thick slices of appr. 2cm.
- 5 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp allspice powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 40ml Sparta Gold extra virgin olive oil
- 200ml wine Mavrodaphne (sweet red wine)
- 40ml Sparta Delicatessen balsamic vinegar
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, a pinch of coarse salt and a pinch of allspice for garnish.
1. In a large bowl mix the flour, allspice, coriander and pepper. Flour the pork slices with this mixture and shake well to get rid of the excess flour.
2. Take a large skillet and heat the Sparta Gold oil over medium heat. Sauté the onion for 2’ until wilted. Add the garlic, stir for 1’-2’ and then put the meat. Sauté both side of the pork for 2’. Pour Mavrodaphne and Sparta balsamic vinegar, lower heat and cook for 7’-8’ until the meat is tender. If you do not have large skillet, divide the above ingreients into two doses and preheat the oven to 50ο C. Put the first dose in a bowl and place it in the oven until the second dose is ready.
3. Your delicious food is ready, sprinkle with coarse salt, allspice and rosemary and serve with fried potatoes or rice.