- 10 boiled potatoes
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 onion, grated
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp capers Sparta Delicatessen
- 2/3 cup Eladin extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- freshly ground pepper
- Salt, pepper
1. Wash potatoes (with skin) and boil them for 25΄-30΄ until they are fork tender.
2. Drain, cool and cut the potatoes into small slices.
3. Put the potatoes into a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and stir the mixture carefully to prevent potatoes from melting.
4. Put the potato salad in the refrigerator only for a while and serve.
You can sprinkle your dish with more Eladin extra virgin olive oil for extra flavor and aroma.