- 4 large and ripe avocados
- 2 tuna jars preserved in oil, well drained and minced
- 200g goat cheese (katiki)
- ½ bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 150g canned corn, well drained
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp Sofia PGI extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Wash and sweep the avocados. Peel and cut along each avocado removing their kernels. Leave aside the four halves and sprinkle their flesh with half the lemon juice to prevent browning.
2. Take the flesh of the other four halves and cut into cubes. Then, put the cubes into a bowl and add the tomatoes, corn, onions, the parlsey and tuna. Pour salt, pepper, the rest of the lemon juice, olive oil Sofia and mix carefully.
3. Fill up the cut avocado with the tuna mixture and serve immediately. You can drizzle with more “Sofia” PDO olive oil the dish for extra flavor.